Front 9 Record
R&R Express Rubin Alley Robert Mills 29 Spring II '16
Back 9 Record
Tater Coots David Dodgen Wayne Lowman 29 Spring I '17
R&R Express Rubin Alley Robert Mills 63 Summer '16
Team of the Year
2013: Long Strokers Kent Cales Paul Hutchinson
2014: Dude Where's My Par Wes Brown Matt Schrimpf
2015: Dirty Birdie Wes Brown Matt Schrimpf
2016: R&R Express Rubin Alley Robert Mills
Team of the Year is determined by the team that wins the most sessions. If teams are tied for session wins, the winner will be determined by the combined total amount of points gained during the year.
Hidden Valley would like to thank everyone for playing in the Working Man's League in 2016 year! Combined, the League played almost 1,391 rounds this year! The League also paid out the most ever $12,865 this year! We appreciate those of you putting out the word to grow the league and appreciate your continued patronage at Hidden Valley. We hope to continue growing and having great times golfing with friends! See you all soon!
1. White Tee Age Change: Currently 55 and older may play from the Yellow Tees. Because we have shortened the course from both the Yellow Tees and White Tees, the age will be changed to 60. This change will be grandfathered in gradually. Spring I will be 56, Spring 2 will be 57, Summer will be 58, and Fall will be 59. The 2018 Season will be 60. The age you are at the beginning of the Session will dictate the tee box you play from for that Session unless you are moving from White to Yellow.
2. Teams must play after 4:00 with another team. A team will be allowed to play outside of the 4:00-5:45 window only by special circumstance and permission twice per session.
3. Any team not playing in the Finale will now receive points just like they would when they do not play on a normal week. This will be less penal than currently not playing in the Finale
4. The "42" Loophole will be removed and there will be an adjustment to the Callaway Handicap System.
5. Putts inside a grip length will be considered holed. Teams will no longer be required to "hole out" tap-in putts to help the pace of play.
Spring Long Strokers Kent Cales Paul Hutchinson
Summer Long Strokers Kent Cales Paul Hutchinson
Fall BrownSchimpf Wes Brown Matt Schimpf
Spring Dude Where's My Par Wes Brown Matt Schimpf
Summer Dude Where's My Par Wes Brown Matt Schimpf
Fall Dude Where's My Par Wes Brown Matt Schimpf
Spring I Dirty Birdie Wes Brown Matt Schimpf
Spring II Dirty Birdie Wes Brown Matt Schimpf
Summer Dirty Birdie Wes Brown Matt Schimpf
Fall Creative Fence Roger Burrows Kevin Richbourg
Spring I Tater Coots David Dodgen Wayne Lowman
Spring II R&R Express Rubin Alley Robert Mills
Summer R&R Express Rubin Alley Robert Mills
Fall Tater Coots David Dodgen Wayne Lowman
Finally everything is caught up! Banana House had their best week ever shooting a 31 to finish on top this week and move up 4 spots. We still have 4 weeks left. The Finale will be on May 22nd in the afternoon (probably 2 o'clockish because Jared has a family commitment in the morning)
Thanks for everyone's continued support, let's make it another great year for the Working Man's League!
The Working Man's League in 2017 consist of four 8-week leagues. The League plays 9 holes of 2-man Captain's Choice once a week to accrue points like the FedEx Cup. The next League will begin on March 13th/15th 2017.
2-Man Captain's Choice format
Play at 4:00-5:45 on Monday OR Wednesday
Callaway Handicap System (you don't need a handicap)
$15 per week you play
Receive a free Player's Pass for signing up
Receive points each week you play FedEx Cup style
All teams will receive ProShop credit based on their performance
Click the link below for more information and Sign-Ups.